Wednesday, September 07, 2005

All beginnings are difficult

If I was to prioritize my life at this moment, opening myself up for public derision probably wouldn't make the Top 100. But I was never very good with numbers, nor priorities.

Well, maybe we (as in the collective I) will jot down a few priorities, just so I don't have to explain these things verbally to every person.

- resume work on Med school applications
- contact ADRA, Greg Frykman, and that school in St. Croix to see if I have a job next year
- wait and see if the Red Cross is going to need me in Baton Rouge
- email cool people that I don't talk to enough otherwise
- read another children's book
- wear pants tomorrow

I know it all sounds very ambitious and strenuous, but I have been going about these tasks at a modest pace. Wait, I misspoke. I've been thinking about these tasks at a modest pace.

I'll leave at this; any more and I might feel compelled to check my spellings, which is not a summer activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment