Thursday, October 06, 2005

It's been a while

So I've been slacking. What can I say? This isn't exactly a priority. Though I can't say that I have many priorities these days.

The Vietnam thing is going to work out. Hooray. Now I can bring back that avian flu to all my family and friends. Don't worry, that was the last black humor on this post.

I leave to New York and Boston in just over a week. I just got from visiting my sister at Andrews. I don't have that I want to say about either of those trips yet. Maybe later.....

I hate medical school applications. I also hate parents insisting on seeing them, and then insisting that I change certain things.

I also hate having to share my computer with the whole house. And having to move it out of my room.

Maybe I'm just angry.

I can't wait to get out of here. Can I say that? It feels so disrespectful. But my family makes me more angry than anything else. Well, can't say I like security hugs from unauthorized people. And animals, children, and loud women...

I am angry.

I can't be angry. I've been so wonderfully happy lately. I think I'm probably just anxious about a couple of things. One of those is probably medical school applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment