Tuesday, February 13, 2007

plans (actually, i should have called it plan, but hindsight is 20/20, which is average)

as a general rule, my ideas are hit and miss, without the misses. if there was a missus, they'd probably be all miss. but, there's really no way of knowing.

amongst my grandiose plans are the following:

paint my room with my favorite quotes a la Franny and Zooey but not just on door frames or bedposts or whatever, but on walls with ink (and probably whiteout, or offwhite-out, if there is such a thing)



and that's actually as far as i'm going to get, because right now i'm searching out all the books that i know have quotes i like and i'm going to begin my compilation process, because sometimes you just need to start things. or at least, sometimes you just feel compelled to do so. and this is one of those times. today i am a man of action.

maybe i'll post the things i put together. that'll be easier than giving bedroom tours.

No comments:

Post a Comment