Tuesday, September 19, 2006

This is what happens when I get frustrated

I hate CS&F (cell structure and function). And damn all you biologists for learning so much about it. Personally, I'd be happy in thinking that my body is made up of millions of little magical faeries who make me tired at night and hungry during class (they also make me tired during class. How do they know?). But no, I'm supposed to believe in fluid mosaic cell membranes and integrins and hyaluronic acids (which, D. and S., I still don't understand) and nerves bundles. Well biologists, stick it in your occluding junctions. Your science sucks.

OK, that wasn't very nice. Especially since I'll be saying pretty much the same thing about biochemists and their biochemistry tomorrow night, just as last night I was anti-anatomists and embryologists. But for me, strong feelings of dislike are generally transient, so this is all very much in character.

No comments:

Post a Comment