Thursday, July 01, 2010

+stealth

I'm strongly considering posting anonymously. At least for my poetry.
- It would allow me to elaborate and exaggerate with much less risk of repercussions. And while I'm thousands of miles away from these complications, I'm only about 5 seconds away from my phone.
- I just mean, not much comes to me "out of the blue." There's always some sort of connection. Oh mercy, this is just what I was complaining about the other day. These little threads that keep me tied to reality. Some days I feel that they vanish altogether, and that I'm drifting drifting drifting. It's no small wonder I always find my way back, eventually.
- It wouldn't decrease circulation, which is probably best characterized as "arrested," for all i know/care

But then, why "post" at all. Why not just journal if I wanna be all secretive about it? I have no good answer.

I wonder, if I became a musician, how I could write songs that were so personally revealing and part with them. I would hope very successfully...

No comments:

Post a Comment